It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday already…

We had the terrific heat again yesterday and thunderstorms last night.  Today is to be much nicer and I am looking forward to it. 

My sympathy and love is extended to my dear friend Carole today upon the death of her brother.  My prayers are with her and her family.  Have a safe trip.  My thoughts are also with my friend Jenny upon the loss of her dear friends Curtis.  There are two new guardian angels in heaven.

I am on my way soon to get my hair cut.  I haven’t found anyone I like yet and I am beginning to get discouraged.  I am giving this one her second try and if I don’t like it that will be the end of her. I sure do miss my Sherri who knew just exactly how I liked my hair cut.

There is nothing new happening here.  I miss my daughter while she has Bible School this week.  No lunches out for me this week.  :-(  I will have to make up for that next week.

Beth

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth. I am stunned to learn of Carole's brothers death. I had no idea. These are sad times here in blogland.

    I went to the barberlast week and just told him to cut it short. Not that my hair was long, but I've got to say I love it. No more important updates. I've just been very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. News of Curtis' passing was a shock. We hit it off from the first and I'll miss his down home wit.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)