It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Friday, July 2, 2010

Retro Post

10/24/2006
Tuesday...
Things are not going so great in our little bitty world.

Sunday Jim fell in the kitchen. I had turned my back for just a minute as I was putting food on the table. My heart stopped when I heard the thud. Of course I couldn't get him up so I called my neighbor next door. She came over and called her minister who lives next street over. He was having company and 3 strong men came over and got Jim back up on the chair. Thank God there were no broken bones. It just brought home to me, what am I doing? Can I do this all by myself? I don't know.

Tomorrow we go to see the oncologist. Jim has not been eating or sleeping well. I will not be surprised if he is back in the hospital tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)