It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Friday, July 2, 2010

Retro Post

9/5/2006
Tuesday, I think...
I don't like the Monday holidays. I've stated that before in a blog. They were great when I was a working gal but now they are just a pain.

The weather was beautiful again yesterday. I cleaned the house and worked in the yard a little bit. I knew it too because last night every bone in my body hurt.

Jim doesn't seem to be making much headway. We see the oncologist on Friday. Both of us are worried about that.

A note for my sis in WV and my brother who is visiting her. Wish Jim and I were there!!

The trees are starting to turn and because of the dryness right here in our area some leaves are falling prematurely. Jim and I will be another year older this month. A dear blogging friend, Carole, celebrates her birthday on the same day I do. Lottiemae celebrates on the 22nd. Carole has got a party all planned for us.

I am not doing anything today except sit and visit with Jim as I overdid yesterday.

Wishing everyone peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)