It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Friday, July 2, 2010

Retro Post

9/3/2006
SUNDAY MORNING COMING DOWN...
What a beautiful day it is here. Upper 70's, and a slight breeze.

Jim felt better this morning and he wrapped up (it was in the 50's when we got up) and sat on the porch for awhile. He then thought Kentucky Fried Chicken sounded good so I drove us 10 miles south and picked up their legs/thighs family meal. We have enough leftovers for another meal or two.

He is still not eating a lot, but I, nervous wreck that I am, am eating enough for both of us. All of this activity has worn him out and he is resting. As soon as I get off the computer I am going out to work on the garden again.

Our daughter and son-in-law came to see us yesterday. This cheered Jim up. Our daughter helped me dig up some hostas that I have been wanting to get rid of for some time.

I hope it is a beautiful Sunday where ever you are. God Bless You All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)