It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Friday, July 2, 2010

Retro Post

9/14/2006
HOME AGAIN...

We got home last night about 5PM. Jim had a fairly restful night. He ate good at home today. I guess he is used to my cooking after over 50 years. lol

He was relatively pain free today and I had a chance to mow the lawn. Our daughter is coming to visit him tomorrow.

The corn is turning brown and I imagine the farmers will be in the fields harvesting within the next week or so. The soybeans are yellow, so in 2 or 3 weeks they will be harvested also. What amazes me so much is the fact that summer passed us by. We didn't get to the UI flower beds this year. They are always so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)