It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Retro Post 12/9/2006

12/9/2006
So long for a little while...
Jim's memorial service was yesterday morning. It was beautiful. There was a nice luncheon served at the church afterwards. I said goodbye to my soulmate for a little while.

My sister from WV has been helping me get my affairs in order. I have gone through a long list of things and I have another long list of things to do. I don't know what I would have done without her. They are leaving for home tomorrow and I will be alone for the first time since Jim has been gone. The true grieving begins tomorrow when I will be alone.

I love you all for your thoughts, prayers, and comments. May God Bless you all richly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)