It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Retro Post 11/15/2006

11/15/2006
Updates...
Life is a struggle for those who want more than life itself...



Yesterday Jim saw the oncologist. His blood count was good although the platelets are still a bit low. There will be no decisions made on anything until he regains some strength and his kidney function improves. He still is very tired. We each got a flu shot yesterday and today he has aches and pains everywhere.

I saw my doctor this morning. My blood pressure was better but not enough to suit her. The main reason she was unhappy is because my creatine level is rising. I guess I will have to try and calm myself down and work on exercising more.

The weather has been awful beyond belief here for the last couple of days. Icy cold rain that seems never ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)