It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Retro Post

8/14/2006
Monday, unsatisfactory day...


I don't know if being out yesterday was the reason or not, but Jim coughed all of last night. We saw the oncologist today. His white blood count is dangerously low. He will get a shot every day this week to boost it. He can't have visitors and is on antibiotic. This brought his spirits down and he wasn't able to ride around the neighborhood on his Rascal.

Monday was an unsatisfactory day on the Young & the Restless too. I know I have probably mentioned 100 or more times how hooked I am on that soap. I actually get vicious when some major world event interrupts it. When the prez interrupts I get homicidal. LOL Now to get to what is aggravating on Y&R now. They are killing John off and not quickly I might add. He will have to lay in the hospital bed hooked up to life support for days until all of the family is gathered around. John is older than dirt (older than me even) so why couldn't they just let him go quickly and be done with it?? They did the same thing with Cassie about this time last year. Sharon is on a long vacation so they have had her kidnapped. Yes, if this was all I had to worry about life would be wonderful...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,
    This was a break hearts post I just can,t read all.
    but I thinking of you a lots my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not get through all of this either in one sitting Beth and in time I will
    Hugs Dear dear Lady.
    Lisa xoxox
    You are an inspiration to me. Your strenght that you have is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)