It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Retro Post

8/31/2006
Thursday...
While Jim was resting today I spent more time cleaning out the garden. I picked the rest of the lima beans and took down some of the vines. I still have some more work to do there. We finally got some rain so the yard needs mowing. I would like to do it myself as it is good therapy. I will have to sneak out early in the morning to do it or my good samaritan neighbors will beat me to it.

Jim did not feel well today. He is still having pain and we don't know if it is the pneumonia or the lymphoma. His red blood count is low so he is getting procrit shots. I feel so helpless.

1 comment:

  1. My brother had both right now and Im trying to come to grips with the long team out come of it all . Trying so very hard to let God work and sometimes it hard.
    Today Im not very strong and its ok to admitt it I guess.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)