It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Retro Post

5/23/2006
One day at a time...
"One day at a time, Dear Jesus, is all I'm asking from you
Give me the strength to do everyday what I have to do
Yesterday's gone, Dear Jesus, and tomorrow may never be mine
So for my sake, teach me to take one day at a time."

Jim had his first doctor appointment yesterday. So far everything is going well.

While we were in the doctor's office I was coughing a lot. After the doctor got through with Jim he said "Hop up on the table young lady." He then proceeded to listen to my chest, etc. and told me I should call my doctor and get an appointment ASAP. I did and turns out I have a bad case of bronchitis which I picked up in the hospital. I am on antibiotics and codeine cough syrup. I am just praying that Jim does not get this. I have the auctioneers family to thank for this. It is always nice when a sick person spreads the wealth around. LOL

So, yesterday was spent going to doctor appointments. Jim has one appointment late this afternoon with the surgeon.


*** "Did you ever notice that sometimes a bad experience is funny when you look back on it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)